- Magh Mela – the Mahasangam of holiness @Allahabad Allahabad, a city that has made itself shine globally because of its holiness. For those who are still now aware of the history of the city, word lets me sum it up in a word, Sangam. The city of Allahabad is known for its policial affluence as it has given most number of Prime Ministers […]
- Bhimtal – The Unpopular But Prettier Cousin of Nainital People from Delhi-NCR looking for a quick break in the hills often rush to Uttarakhand as they feel Himachal Pradesh deserves a longer trip. As far as Uttarakhand is concerned, almost everyone’s been to Nainital, but how many of you have thought of paying its not-so-distant cousin, Bhimtal, a visit? While Nainital is absolutely beautiful, […]
- Surajkund International Crafts Mela There are a few fests I wait for throughout the year and Surajkund Mela is one of them. Every year it brings out the heritage Indian craft from all over India at one place. The 31st edition of this mela started off this Wednesday (01/02/2017) and will go on for fifteen long days. Every year, […]
- Lalbagh Flower Show Celebrating India’s Republic Day Every year the Independence Day and the Republic Day is celebrated with the flower show arranged in the renowned garden of Bangalore, that is the Lalbagh Botanical Garden. The city is known for its greenery and is well known as the Garden City. This event of flower show is organized by the Department of Horticulture […]
- Daryaganj Book Market Book lovers this, book lovers that…it’s all about finding good books. I have been living in Delhi for nine years now and I still haven’t explored the city. Why, you ask. Here is why, I shifted from my hometown which was a relatively smaller town compared to Delhi and everyone knew everyone (back in those […]
- Malana – A Mysterious Village in Himachal Pradesh Though you might have explored a lot of mainstream places in India but some of the not-so-popular places have been present silently in all their beauty and splendidness. One such place is Malana, situated near the Parvati Valley in Himachal Pradesh, it is a unique treasure that India possesses. Would you really believe if I say that […]
Traveling to every breathtaking place on the planet could take a lifetime. Come, experience and share travel tips, news and information about the awe-inspiring places you have traveled.After all, this is created by travel lovers, for travel lovers.