- Lucknow Memoirs Some cities are close to our hearts. Mostly because we have spent a lot of time there especially our childhood. For me the city holding, that special place is Nawabon ka Shehar Lucknow!! Situated on the banks of River Gomti, it has an old world charm and enthusiasm of new age too. A beautiful city […]
- 10 places in India you can go if you have a shoe-string budget I don’t know if it happen with everyone, but it definitely happens with me. All throughout the month I crib about the amount of work that I have to complete and how I don’t get enough holidays, or how I am unable to travel often because I am so loaded. Whenever a long break comes, […]
- Imperfecto, Hauz Khas My idea of a good Saturday night? Well….warm place, good vibes, good booze, some live music and friends. I had been wanting that for a very long time. It is very difficult to have such a night when you are living in a hostel because eventually warm place becomes the comfort of your bed, good […]
- A Dose of Good Health and Nutrition While the month of March began with a blazing heat, I felt very bored to cook and wanted some change in the routine. We decided to head out for lunch. However, I did not want to go to those regular restaurants that are heavy with spices, oil, and all the things that are rich in […]
- Magh Mela – the Mahasangam of holiness @Allahabad Allahabad, a city that has made itself shine globally because of its holiness. For those who are still now aware of the history of the city, word lets me sum it up in a word, Sangam. The city of Allahabad is known for its policial affluence as it has given most number of Prime Ministers […]
- Bhimtal – The Unpopular But Prettier Cousin of Nainital People from Delhi-NCR looking for a quick break in the hills often rush to Uttarakhand as they feel Himachal Pradesh deserves a longer trip. As far as Uttarakhand is concerned, almost everyone’s been to Nainital, but how many of you have thought of paying its not-so-distant cousin, Bhimtal, a visit? While Nainital is absolutely beautiful, […]
Traveling to every breathtaking place on the planet could take a lifetime. Come, experience and share travel tips, news and information about the awe-inspiring places you have traveled.After all, this is created by travel lovers, for travel lovers.