- Just a woman who decided to go for it. Meet a woman who is passionate, determined and turned her idea into a reality by building a successful business and living a life she dreamed of, Preeti Suri, owner of a fresh new Retail Initiative- Dastkari Collections. From operations in BPO industry to Quality Head title, she was quite contented with her 21yrs long successful corporate […]
- A Venture to Spread Joy and Happiness Gone are the days when women were considered no match for all powerful men in this world. Today India has its own pool of fearless and talented business women who’ve established their own venture. Today I am going to talk about one such woman named Manpreet Sangha, daughter of Late captain Gurpreet Singh Sangha, who grew […]
- A cosmetologist by profession and an educationist by choice. There are countless talented cosmetologists, but a very few also possess the entrepreneurial skills required to take their talent to the next level. Bhavna is surely proved she’s one of the select few. An ordinary woman in her early 40s, daughter of an army hero from a small town, proudly call herself as an educationist […]
- She is the Perfect Solution to Execute Your Craziest Event Ever!! Events Become Feelings, Feelings Become Events. – says with all enthusiasm, Lavina Gupta, the most creative, fun-loving, endearing woman who is the pioneer of Thea Events and media, Bangalore. Being born in a family of interstate parents, Lavina enjoyed the diversity among both cultures since a young age. Two different traditions taught her the importance […]
- She wanted to be independent… I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become. -says Yogithaa Anand, the creative mind behind a Bangalore based designer boutique- Brocade. Spending an afternoon with Yogithaa was so much learning. With intense curiosity, I asked her about the conviction that made her start her own venture. The answer she […]
- An inspiring Entrepreneurship story! This is someone’s FB post that took me 10 yrs back in my memory lane when I started my business, leaving a corporate job. A friend of mine who was also a vendor asked me a simple question- What is the difference between doing a service and doing a business? And as a newcomer, I […]
Sometimes, you do not write your story, it writes you. Come, read about fearless and passionate entrepreneurs to get information, inspiration, ideas and advice that will help you launch, grow, spread and love what you do! The entrepreneurs are buzzing now!