- A Bewitching Show in the Air To fly in the sky freely is something everyone dreams about. However, it is not as simple as we dream. Only a few make their dreams into reality. Bangalore is back with it’s famous Aero India Show- 2017 and this year it kick-started on the Valentine’s Day that was on 14th February. Aero India Show […]
- Surajkund International Crafts Mela There are a few fests I wait for throughout the year and Surajkund Mela is one of them. Every year it brings out the heritage Indian craft from all over India at one place. The 31st edition of this mela started off this Wednesday (01/02/2017) and will go on for fifteen long days. Every year, […]
- The true republic: men, their rights and nothing more; women, their rights and nothing less. The true republic: men, their rights and nothing more; women, their rights and nothing less. – Happy Republic Day 2017
- Bharangam by National School of Drama Established by our very own and very famous National School of Drama, Bharat Rang Mahotsav, abbreviated as Bharangam was established over a decade ago with the aim of stimulating the growth of theatre kala in the country. However, it expanded and inculcated international frontiers under its umbrella and is now the largest theatre festival of […]
- Lalbagh Flower Show Celebrating India’s Republic Day Every year the Independence Day and the Republic Day is celebrated with the flower show arranged in the renowned garden of Bangalore, that is the Lalbagh Botanical Garden. The city is known for its greenery and is well known as the Garden City. This event of flower show is organized by the Department of Horticulture […]
- Udaipur World Music Festival 2017 Udaipur, also known as The City of Lakes, will come alive with musicians from all over the world singing and drumming near the beautiful Fateh Sagar Lake. The air will be filled with melodious tunes and the crazy crowd is sure to cheer you up. What a mesmerising scene it would be! This magnificent musical […]
Save the Dates
Give yourself reasons this weekend not to just sit at home and have “Just Another Weekend”. Gear up for current and upcoming events, live gigs,concerts, theatre, art, exhibitions, fairs etc with our curated recommendations.