- 21 something… So when I was 16 years old I looked up to my cousins who were in their college, 21 years old and living their life. I always wanted to grow up to being 21 years old and being all adult. Earning, living my life, friends and career sorted out. Now that I am actually 21 […]
- Simple Acts of Love – (Part 2) A marriage is never a one man show but it is always about two people. In my previous article simple acts of love, we talked a few examples of love shown in different ways by a husband. I understand, a lot many wondered how about the wife’s actions of love? As I said, celebrating love […]
- Types of people you meet on Tinder So the last time I wrote about tinder was when I wrote about types of guys you find on tinder. Needless to say, it was easier for me to write about the male part of the society. To write about the female part of the society was a tougher task because the information was second-hand […]
- Simple Acts of Love Love is in the air, it’s valentine’s day week/month after all. But, let us accept the truth that after many years of marriage, celebrating valentine’s day is down the list of priorities. You had a hard day/month but secretly kept hoping that your husband walks inside the house in the evening with a surprise gift […]
- Communication is a learnable art! Communication is a very powerful tool when you are a social being. The way you express your thoughts, the way you express your feelings, the way you give the message to the person sitting in front of you is very important. Now, someone might think ‘how hard is it to communicate, after all you just […]
- Shackled Freedom :( The title is dedicated to all the women who despite being self-dependent are trapped in the chains of limitations and boundations. Being a woman is not easy especially in a country where she is worshiped and humiliated at the same time. We have been accustomed to follow age-old traditions where the protocol of a woman’s […]
It is a valuable collection of vignettes, personal stories, inner thoughts & views, moments and reflections. From the experience that changed you completely to something that scarred you for life, share your inner voice.