- Does Play school really matter? Proper education lays the foundation stone of a strong academic and social life of children. Initial 6 six years are most critical for children and play school provides a healthy environment to nurture academic and social skills in children. I am a mother of a 2-year-old child and I confess that I am over protective […]
- Why for us, the women…. friendship is harder to keep as we age? I wonder why it’s so easy for my hubby to organise or attend all the get-togethers with friends so frequently but me as a woman, as a wife and mother it is a task. I feel friendship is a unique relationship as we choose our friends ourselves but as we age it stands at the […]
- My husband left me with one child but this ‘New man’ gave me the love I was longing for. She is sweet, strong woman with undoubtedly, good looks and attractive personality. She motivates many other business women….. how to be a good manager, good listener to clients and have perfect marketing and sales skills. She owns a renowned boutique in the town, that has taken a decade of her hard work to build this name. But […]
- I blamed everyone, and everything, but I can’t bring back my child. 6 months ago, my life has ended when our daughter was taken from us without any signs. Can anyone or anything make you prepare for that kind of pain?
- I let him walk over me, for the sake of saving the marriage. How long could you endure the pain of loving someone that doesn’t value you anymore? See, loving someone doesn’t mean you should be with them.
- If you have the ability to love, Love Yourself first! YES…..Marry yourself first. The concept of loving oneself is not new. We have TED talks, articles and movies that are spreading more and more awareness about the importance of self-love. My induction into the concept happened some three years back when I was facing some personal challenges. The situations forced me to take a hard […]
It is a valuable collection of vignettes, personal stories, inner thoughts & views, moments and reflections. From the experience that changed you completely to something that scarred you for life, share your inner voice.