- Common Social Turn-offs to Avoid Do you often find people ignoring you? There can be many ways in which you send signals which can turn-off people and restrain them from socializing with you. We are going to list some common social turn-offs that most of us make online or when we meet new people in real life, make a note […]
- Consequences of Parental Academic Pressure on Children All parents find pride in the academic success of their children, getting higher grades and staying ahead of everyone in class are a few expectations many parents have from their kids, many children achieve success in their career with this push. However, there are many who can’t take this pressure and go through the incredible […]
- Click Your Photos the Right Way! A couple of months back, when it was the time of exams for my daughter, she and her friends kept calling each other asking and sending photos of notes through what’s app. Some of the pictures were so blur that my daughter had to call and ask them to send again. Agreed! Children may not […]
- I am a woman and I don’t cook. In the changing times, where career and education is no longer the forte of a man, cooking still remains the woman’s pièce de résistance. A man enters the kitchen only if he “inclines to” or if he is working as a chef. In the present century, a woman pursues her masters, excels in her career, […]
- The Biggest Treasure of my Life! Vibha was not home at her usual time and I sat with a cup of coffee when the phone rang. “Hello, Maa! What are you doing? Had your coffee?” Asked Vibha from the other end. Seeing the number on the caller Id I realized she has not yet left from work. I answered, “Just sat […]
- Power Nap It was 2 pm on a hot summer day of May. Avantika was waiting for her kids to return from the school. She was on the cleaning spree today and as she didn’t have a good sleep last night and so she was completely drained out of energy. She has looked at the wall clock […]
It is a valuable collection of vignettes, personal stories, inner thoughts & views, moments and reflections. From the experience that changed you completely to something that scarred you for life, share your inner voice.