Well, the Indian wedding is all about being BIG and FAT and not to miss its all in and around the colour RED; but this wedding season you can ditch the monotonous red and its shades by stepping out in some new colours that will make you look absolutely stunning.
When it comes to the wedding, pretty much is pre-decided, the rituals and the colours, but with the new trends hitting the floor and people being more open-minded we have seen some great changes in the Indian weddings. I came through these irresistibly beautiful lehengas which you should look upon if you are getting married or someone in your acquaintance or family is getting married, trust me you will definitely be claimed as next Versace. So, let’s get ramp ready with these breathtakingly beautiful lehengas-
1. Golden in a sequined champagne lehenga : Graceful! isn’t it?
2. Why wear red when you can adorn yourself with more bright color synced in one lehenga?
3. Will you still believe that Indian brides can’t wear white? I say why not?
4. Embellish your peach coloured lehenga with floral jewellery and look elegant and stylish.
5. Look contemporary and traditional at the same time by opting a printed lehenga and compliment it with a heavy work dupatta, you will definitely make the whole crowd go green and your groom to bend down on his knees again.
So, why take a chance? Go get ready and look fantabulous on the D day. After all, it’s your day!