- Born to break the stereotype. “She has rejected this boy too. Don’t know what is she looking for? ” Shivi’s mom said cryingly. “Do you think Ranbir Kapoor will come to ask for your hand from us to marry you?” asked her father. The anger was quite evident in his tone. Shivi who was quietly listening to all the taunts […]
- You..me and Room number 102! It was a wonderful cold busy morning. Natasha was busy preparing tiffins for her school going kids. Running from kitchen to dining table in the morning was an everyday task for her. The little one wanted to drink his milk from mumma. So, she just took a 2min break and made Duggu finished his glass […]
- 21 something… So when I was 16 years old I looked up to my cousins who were in their college, 21 years old and living their life. I always wanted to grow up to being 21 years old and being all adult. Earning, living my life, friends and career sorted out. Now that I am actually 21 […]
- Shackled Freedom :( The title is dedicated to all the women who despite being self-dependent are trapped in the chains of limitations and boundations. Being a woman is not easy especially in a country where she is worshiped and humiliated at the same time. We have been accustomed to follow age-old traditions where the protocol of a woman’s […]
- My first supernatural encounter The other day, I was late from work. My boss was here and I had shit loads of work to do, so as expected, it was 11pm when I left my office for home. No cabs, no rickshaws. So I decided to take a walk. Since my place was just four blocks from my office, […]
- From A Stupid Last Bencher to The Editor Of News Sites! That’s My Life. While thinking about penning down something that would come directly from my heart, I would love to bring this part of my story, which is not so very profusely known to one and all. Well, today, I am going to discuss with you the reason, why exactly I start off with my writing habit. I […]
And at last you find someone to whom you feel you can pour out your soul, you stop in shock at the words you utter— they are so rusty, so ugly, so meaningless and feeble from being kept in the small cramped dark inside you so long. Come talk about whatever is inside and get that weight off your shoulders anonymously….It’s a relief!