Banana is the most commonly available fruit all over the world. Yet many are ignorant about the loads of benefits that this wonder fruit has to offer.
It is an instant energy booster and can help you relieve from the sudden hunger pang. So if you are going to have a super busy day, don’t forget to pack a banana in your bag.
This fruit is super rich in two important nutrients- Potassium and Magnesium. Both are equally good for keeping our heart healthy.
Want to know other health benefits of this fruit?
Here you go-
- Health benefits for children: The wonder fruit is a must have in your child’s diet. The goodness of vitamin A helps in maintaining a good eyesight among children. The rich iron content and high potassium levels give boost to a child’s mental health and keep the fatigue at bay. And also the calcium rich food helps in the good health of bones of your child.
- Rich in Fibre: Banana is a rich source of fibre, both soluble and insoluble. It helps in both preventing and curing constipation and also as the soluble fibre is known to slow down the digestion process, it helps us to remain full for longer time. So add banana to your breakfast platter to kick start your busy day.
- Good for heart: A good source of Potassium and Mangnesium and also fibre, it helps keeping the heart problems away and lowers down the risk of heart diseases.
- Digestion friendly: The salt content present in this fruit helps in stimulating the digestive juices which further helps in digestion and builds up metabolism.
- Extra Goodness: You will be super amazed to know that one single fruit, Banana, is rich in so many nutrients. It is a must have fruit for all ages. It is rich in niacin, potassium, mangnesium,riboflavin,calcium, protein,folate and vitamin B6. All these nutritions are required by the body for its proper functioning and growth.
Still doubt the goodness of the super power of this fruit. Check some more benefits of banana which makes it essential to be included in the diet.
- Low in salt content and rich source of potassium makes this fruit boon for those having high blood pressure.
- The rich iron content of this fruit makes it good to have for those who are suffering from anaemia.
- The zero cholesterol property of this fruit makes it good for people having heart diseases. As it is rich in fibre, potassium and mangnesium this helps in keeping the heart problems under check.
Now you would love to know how to include this wonder fruit in your diet,isn’t it?
- Grab it, peel it and have it.
- Blend it with milk and few drops of vanilla essence and your banana milk shake is ready.
- you can add this fruit in cake batter. Bake it and have a slice of banana cake.
Want to know about more dessert that can be made out of banana?
This wonder fruit can be used in many dessert. Add it to kheer, Malpua, halwa, Pyassam and many more.
Even the raw state of banana is used globally in many cuisines. It can be used to make curries, kebabs, wafers and pakoras. The famous Kerala curry Avial and Kaplan also have raw banana as its ingredient.
So what are you waiting for. Grab your banana today.