Things Women Should Stop Giving a Damn About
Hey, Gorgeous Ladies! It's time we abandon a few bad habits or botherations, I must say. What I mean is to carry a 'Who cares' attitude for what others will think about you. Let's for once, just once stop giving a damn and live the way we want to. Because it's high time we, the women stop giving a F**K about what others will think about us. So, I am listing a few such habits that I started with to be a carefree individual, you can follow or choose your own to start with-
Here's a list of a few such habits that I started with to be a carefree individual, you can follow or choose your own to start with-
So, I am listing a few such habits that I started with to be a carefree individual, you can follow or choose your own to start with, but believe me, it helps to shed that weight off your mind.
1. Perfecting Hair and MakeupGive up the idea of getting that perfect winged eyeliner, it really doesn't matter if you can’t make a high bun or end up smudging your mascara, just wear your hair and makeup you feel comfortable in.
2.What Brand You're WearingIt really doesn't matter what brand you're wearing, whether your clothes are a limited edition or the ones you got from your elder sister. As long as you feel happy, comfortable and beautiful, does that price tag really matter?
3. Wearing those high heels to look tallIf you're wearing high heels every day just to add a few inches to your height, stop doing it, there is no point stumbling around in pain. You'll surely look beautiful in flats too. Wearing those ridiculously uncomfortable shoes just because they look good ....is not worth it!
4. Worrying About What Others Will ThinkThis should be the very first thing you must stop giving a damn about. It's your life live it the way you want, don't change your lifestyle for others to like you. In the end what matters most is how you think about yourself. And by the way, a tigress doesn't lose her sleep over the opinion of the sheep. Does she?
5. Thinking about How Many "LIKES" You Got on Facebook/InstagramStop that stupid obsession about how many likes you got on a recent selfie you posted. The number of likes doesn't decide how beautiful you're. Don't let social media change your self-image and just 'Be You', the world will adjust.
6. Trying to Have That So-Called "Perfect Body"As mentioned in the previous point, embrace yourself. You're perfect the way you look. Don't stress yourself in seeking something which doesn't matter.
7. Stop Comparing Your LifeHey! that's really important that you stop victimising yourself by comparing yourself to others...Why am I still single? Why am I only stuck in a mediocre paying job?....etc etc etc. Just don't do this to yourself. There's no harm in putting efforts to make situations better but cribbing is a big No NO....
8. Being EmbarrassedYou can't avoid such situations where you go grocery shopping at the local store in your yoga pants and meet your boss on the way. It's okay, don't dwell on it, everyone faces such situations and that's perfectly normal. No need to feel embarrassed.
9. How Many Calories You ConsumeIt's good to maintain a healthy diet to stay in good shape. But, it's not necessary to become so conscious that you start calculating calories in whatever you eat. I used to ;) but now I don't :).
I am feeling really light by following above. You too give it a try.