Hey people, just like most of you I also want to get rid of the stubborn fat and that too without dieting. Although the task seems to be daunting for foodies like me but lately I have deciphered a new drink that can help in weight loss and its nothing but WATER.
Water is considered as a miraculous liquid which if consumed in a considerable amount cam make you lose weight and not gain fat as well. Here are the 4 different ways water proves to be an excellent drink:
- Have water before your meal – Well, this is tried and tested, consuming water curbs your desire to eat and makes you feel fuller. As per WebMD drinking water before meals on an average leads to a reduction of 75 calories per meal.
- Drink Water Every Two Hours– Merely consuming lots of water will not help, rather it’s important that you consume water on regular interval because it’s important that your body strikes a balance between water consumption and getting rid of the excess of water. If you drink water only when you feel thirsty then you will be deprived of necessary liquid and will retain excess water weight.
- Replace soda and fizzy drinks with water – If you find plain water to be too boring then you can add lemon juice to it. Lemon and water is an age-old formula for weight loss as lemon has pectins which help in curbing food cravings.
- Drink ice cold water – You would have heard a lot about benefits of warm water but let me tell you that ice-cold water too has some benefit, ice-cold water pushes your body’s metabolism; since your body needs to work hard to warm the water.
- Makes your skin glow– Consuming considerable amount of water keeps you hydrated and makes your skin glow.
- Reduces your stress – Did you know that 70%-80% of your brain tissue is made up of water, in cases when your body is deprived of water it impacts these tissues which may increase your stress level, next time when you will stress or high level of anxiety grab a glass full of water.
- Tone your muscle with water – If you are a fan of a toned body, then you must consume water; it helps in reducing cramps and lubricates joints. Furthermore, water keeps you hydrated which helps you in increasing our workout time.
How to ensure that you consume the required amount of water:-
- Carry a bottle of water with you.
- Always keep a glass water at your desk or place of work.
- Swap fizzy drinks with lime water.
- Drink water at regular intervals.
I hope these tips will help attain the right weight and will keep you healthy. This is my secret tip. What’s yours?