- Consequences of Parental Academic Pressure on Children All parents find pride in the academic success of their children, getting higher grades and staying ahead of everyone in class are a few expectations many parents have from their kids, many children achieve success in their career with this push. However, there are many who can’t take this pressure and go through the incredible […]
- Say ‘No’ to wastage of food How many times did you overload your plate with food? In party, marriages, hotels and even at home if you are in a habit of overloading your plate and then later realising that you have taken more than what you can finish; what do you do in such situation? Throw it away in a trash […]
- Benefits of Taking a ‘Relationship Break’ At some point, all relationships face the conversation of taking a relationship break, even when you both are madly in love with each other. There can be many issues that can lead to this, it is important to understand that sometimes taking a break is a good idea. It doesn’t mean actual break up, but […]
- Make morning walk a fun and not just a routine. Gym or regular workout might not be your cup of tea. And the good news is you don’t have to push yourself to go to the gym or undergo heavy workout to stay fit. You can do this by simple walking. Yes, a walk of 30 minutes a day is what you need to stay […]
- Learn to say “NO” Saying No is an art that many has to skill yet. It’s tougher to say ‘NO’ than it is to say ‘YES’. The reason for the stressful life is that we don’t really say no to anything. Whether it’s a new business opportunity or a new task at workplace we simply add it to our […]
- Sunshine Vitamin- Vitamin D Vitamin D, a sun and sunshine vitamin is a vitamin that is not readily available in your food source. Vitamin D is produced when skin gets exposure to sunlight. Why is it needed? Vitamin D is needed for stronger bones. It helps the body to absorb calcium present in food. It protects us against the risk […]
Having good core stability is what really supports your body in day to day life. Combination of diet, health, exercise, spirituality can create a healthy you, a healthy home and a healthy society. After all life is not merely being alive, but being well.