Wonderful Stages of that New Relationship
When you get in a new relationship and start dating someone everything feels so good and fresh, the whole world seems to be filled with love. Don't you start smiling more often? The first kiss...the first hug... New relationship brings with it a lot of hope, freshness, and happiness in our lives. Isn't it?
Let's look at the wonderful phases of a new relationship:
1. The ExcitementIn the beginning, you feel butterflies in your stomach, you have no idea what’s happening to you, you keep smiling all day, the excitement and happiness can be seen in your eyes. Those text messages will make you sit there smiling at your phone. Right?
2. The ExpectationsHey, it's just a start and you are bound to be optimistic. You start believing that this was the person you were waiting for, who will change your life, you enjoy the feeling of being with someone special. All phrases like," I want a new life and I want it with you" suddenly comes to life. Don't worry, that's a beauty of it!
3. The Special FeelingAfter the initial meeting and dating, you finally realize that you being around him/her, there is a level of comfort in your relationship, finally, you have someone who only loves you and is yours forever. And you get addicted to the way you feel when you're thinking about that special person. Do you feel that addiction? ;)
4. The ConfessionAnd the day comes when you secretly confess to yourself that addiction for this girl or boy you’re dating. You start feeling everything they say or do is sweet. You find yourself falling in love with this person every day. Now as he/she is the one who keeps you sane and drives you crazy in all the right ways, it's time to express it.
5. That First DateYou groom and dress up in your best outfit to impress your SO. You enjoy the attention given by him. Dinner could be a great first date. Sharing a romantic meal is so sexy. All time passes and you both keep staring at each other without making many conversations. ShhShhhhhh....words don't matter! and then that moment comes when you feel to admit your feelings and you say those three magical words' I LOVE YOU’ and he says..... 'Me too'.
6. The Hand-holdingThat amazing feeling when he holds your hand while crossing the road or when she grabs your arm in a shopping mall it just feels soooo good. And his hand fits in yours like it's just made for you. Isn't it?
7. The First KissThe first time you touch each other, that first hug, that kiss you had been waiting for, feels so sweet, the first time you physically feel some electric current run through your body and you just can't get enough of it. Ah, well! I could swear that you heard your souls whisper, ever so quietly.
Still reading??? Hmmmm.... I am sure this article must have taken you back to those times or you must be fantasizing for the same. Yes or no? Do comment and share your experiences.